Envirotech Office Systems joined the TCA in January of 2015.  Caroline Sabourin attended the Environmental Committee meeting shortly after that and gained some great insight into how Envirotech can improve upon the promise of delivering sustainable office furniture to the end-user.  The committee spoke about their relationship with "Clean 50," run by Gavin Pitchford with Delta Management.  During a conference call after the event, Gavin offered further insight on the importance of, and how to get started with, implementing sustainability best practices in the workplace.

We at Envirotech were encouraged by the support and information gained.  It helped us as we took the next steps towards developing a sustainability program here at Envirotech, with a goal to lower our carbon footprint.  Starting in May, post-graduate students at Niagara College's Environmental program will complete a waste audit at Envirotech, as well as conduct research on how to improve their recycling program. Envirotech is extremely grateful for the expertise shared in participating with the TCA's Environmental Committee!

Comments

  1. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 Ways Construction Companies Are Wasting Money

TCA Green Ambassador for April: Deltera - A member of the Tridel Group

Radon Gas: It is in our homes and workplaces and it is killing us!